Trauma Bond Seance


trauma bond seance

summoning the dead

nightly roll call ritual

with all its black dread


you thought this dirge was

just for Halloween 

but it's real recall

of horror I've seen


I grant you it fits

the funereal theme

my zombie led life

quite the spooky meme


I don't choose to go

down their road to hell

it's me summoned 

by the mourning bell


deatheaters' drink

doom beyond the pale

while we toast the joy

mine's a pint of ale


can we please go back

to moonlit fairy tea

with Raggedy Ann

Andy boy and me?


back to the garden

and the printers ink

I'm sick of drowning 

spiraling down the sink


back to the post light

Narnian reverie 

snowy dune woodland

steam train odyssey


let's get this over

let's walk by the lake

sitting shiva nights

no seance but a wake








Pins Welcome!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Blog Archive