Grant-Writing with Students: Class Gardening Project
Grant-writing skills involve many core curriculum skills. This rubric guides teachers and students through the grant-writing process as a class lessons. Gardening money for classroom use is the focus, but this rubric adapts to many grant-writing venues.
View more »
- Freelance writer, Top 100 Yahoo! Voices, Yahoo! News, Shine, Michigan, Detroit), blogger, teacher, mom of 4, happily married 25 years. Graduated GVSU 1986, psychology/general education and special education. continuing ed up to present. Certified MI teacher. Writing Michigan history mystery, children's Gothic fantasy. Areas of expertise: education, relationships, mental health, nutrition, history, world cultures. Passions: faith, Catholic church, sustainable living, interfaith initiatives, living simply that others might simply live. Working on MA in EI education.
- ► 2016 (15)
- ► 2015 (13)
- ► 2014 (25)
- ► 2013 (31)
- ► 2012 (25)
- ► 2010 (97)
- ► 2009 (46)
- How to Kill Weeds (A Parody)
- November Focus: Humor+Satire+Parody= Humody!
- Theater of the Absurd: Comedy Plays and Films
- Grant-Writing Basics
- How to Write an Ad Campaign Jingle or Slogan
- Free Websites for Free Writing Help
- Mystery Writing Story Starters~ The Mysteries of H...
- Hitchhiker's Guide to Time Travel AKA~ My Literary...
- ▼ October (8)