Cetirizine daydreams


Cetirizine daydream
Here we go again 
Round the tilt-a-whirl
Of KAOS back when 

Blue Benzedrine 
Pink amphetamine 
Amped up nightmares
fun ones end in -ine

Day-glo insanity 
something I can drink? 
Vengeance best served cold? 
When pushed to the brink? 

Wrinkled like a shirt 
Set on tumble dry 
Rainbow blurred by
A speck in my eye

Uniformi-tea
Force-fed nasal drip
Don't step out of line
Swallow or gag on it 

What's the use of choice? 
If there's only one to choose 
Only thing to ask 
Is which lance to use 

This is a bleak one
got no resolving chord
no happy ending
wish I could afford 

We've ground to a halt
a rest with no end 
a change as good as
no turn but a bend

Some go down to ships
some ride the storm out
I verse my angst in 
pillow muffled shout


--thanks for reading. Do drop in, anytime you need my grayer shade of pale












Pins Welcome!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Blog Archive